Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, March 25, 2011

What is Really Feels Like

What does it really feel like one day after chemo ends? Like crap. I mean really really crappy. My hear has been pounding out my chest, I get winded going up the four stairs to the bedroom, I have been having that dead arm thing too. It's pretty irritating to not feel good, to not have access to being normal. Even if I know it's only going to last a little while longer. I feel guilty because I can't really do much of anything. I sit and I watch Pat take care of everything, the kid, the dog, the dishes. And I sit. Or nap. Or sit with my head in my hand.

It has not been a great day. I am looking forward tomorrow and feeling better. I'll tell you one thing, in case I haven't made it clear, chemo is no picnic and I am tired of the ants.

1 comment:

  1. "chemo is no picnic and I am tired of the ants." ...sending thoughts and prayers in a fresh basket each time you go through it. Love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete