Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's the Friday Before the Saturday

It's the Friday before the Saturday when I usually feel better. I feel better than I did 5 hours ago, and I am sure that tomorrow morning I will be just about there. I get this weird heavy/weak arm thing that lasts a little longer than everything else, so I am hoping to be able to get through my class without my arms falling off.

I have to say there is not much to report for today. I was mostly in a fugue state, slept in late, took a two hour nap. I think the only tangible thing I did today was finish Bennett's pink kitty hat. Every time I tried to get up to do something it was like a giant hand would push me back down onto the couch. I feel like it's good to heed to the giant hands.

Tomorrow I will shower, teach my class, and I bet, come home and sleep. Pat already planned an afternoon outing with B in case I need the time to recuperate. She is a total rock and I wouldn't be able to be who I am in this without her.

1 comment:

  1. So then, is it safe to say that Pat's small hand is way more powerful than that giant hand?

    ReplyDelete