Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Questionnaire

Yesterday I got in the mail a four page questionnaire from the Disability people for Dr. B. to fill out. It's the usual questions, diagnosis, prognosis, "is this patient a malingerer?" Well there it is in black and white, the real question. And what's the answer? I hope the answer for me is a big no, but the fact that this question is even there makes me feel like the Dis people are not really there to help, but to make sure the fakes don't get through. What a bummer.

I had a good day, got into the garden with Ruth while Pat took Bennett to a birthday party at a gym with trampolines and other fun stuff. I am looking forward to a week of feeling good and getting Bennett's room painted. I have a hideous amount of paperwork that I must take care of, so I will have to think of funs things to do between the forms and bills.

Hang in there. I am.

1 comment:

  1. With as seriously, honestly, care-fully as you and Dr. B and Pat and Bennett and your circle of helping friends have been taking your progress and health, that form question about malingering deserves a great big "N/A", which stands for "No, A**hole!"

    ReplyDelete