Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, August 1, 2011

la chimiothérapie de demain

That is French. I do have chemo tomorrow. But who cares? This will be my 20th treatment. If you didn't know, that is a lot. And lots more to go.

I thought French would be appropriate, because I thinking of taking Bennett to France for a week at the end of the month. I have a chance to hang with my sister and her family in a chalet for a week. I just have to go with Bennett by myself because Pat will be teaching. More on this later.

We are home. The Reunion was fantastic. We went the beach, ate too much. laughed a lot. I had a chance to reconnect with some of my nieces and nephews whom I haven't seen in years. All great and super interesting people. I am so happy I went and I will post pictures as soon as I can find the disc with the photos on it.

The house is a mess, I have chemo tomorrow and I have pickle relish to make. It's a mad world.

No comments:

Post a Comment