Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Reunion Relish


More pictures of the family reunion. Here's our family's portrait. We were lucky to get this shot as Bennett was at the point of turning her back and running every time she saw the camera. She just happened to run to me and I called Liz, the excellent photographer, to quick take a shot. Phew! I am so glad she took this picture. 

These are my siblings, front is Mary, Janna and Joanne. The back is me and my brother Bill. My niece, Anna, said that we all look alike so much it's freaky. Then she ran away covering her face.

Something I forgot to post about was the deep fishing trip Pat went on. I am trying to find out who has some pictures I can post. Mary caught the biggest fish on the boat that day. A big ugly barracuda. She won a lottery and a new Facebook photo. She looks great.

Today was a nice day. I feel icky from the chemo, but that is to be expected. I went to Home Depot to buy a few things, went to acupuncture and then spent the afternoon making pints and pints of the best pickle relish there is. I hope we will have enough for the year. It was a lot of chopping.

I spoke with Mary tonight, they are having an extended reunion - two weeks- and are making crab cakes and angel food cake for dinner. The party continues...

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics! You all look so happy and you do resemble one another quite a bit. Glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete