Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Reunion and Chemo


Here we all are at the family reunion - in height order. I am third from the left. I was demoted from second tallest to third by my nephew, Alex. If you want to know who anyone is, just let me know. Bennett is on the far right holding Eliott's hand. Adorable, right? The dress is from Aunt Joanne, cousins Libby and Carly (who Bennett thinks are twins, but are not). Santa Barbara is so beautiful and everyone worked so hard to make it nice (I just did the dishes here and there and didn't do much else). There was lots of love for everything except my suggestion that Joanne paint part of her kitchen orange. I hope she will, but there was definitely a coup brewing.


Here is my beautiful daughter holding lovely and wonderful Eliott. He is such a good sport, he let B hold him a lot and was passed around. I got to hold him and I loved it so much. I love babies. I cried when I said goodbye. Next time I see him, at my niece's wedding next Aug 4, he will be a whole year older. That will be so good. I can't wait already. We had a nice surprise engagement toast for Brianna and Tim and I think B will be a flower girl for their wedding. It's so nice to have that date in mind. Must stay healthy for the wedding in August. Starting with chemo today. 

Chemo was pretty uneventful as I slept through most of it. At that's that. Good thoughts and prayers are always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Bennett looks determined to hold onto that baby! I hope you are feeling as well as possible post-chemo. I will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete