Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, August 12, 2011

Garlic Breath


I must start this post off with a picture Aunt Julie just sent of B. She is at a slumber party at Aunt Julie and Aunt Liz's house tonight. When she heard about the slumber party, she took her bag from me, ran to her aunties and got right in their car. No clinging, no crying, not even a good bye. She is going to have so much fun, and she will be exhausted.

With wicked garlic breath from eating at Mesa Verde, a great Mexican place in Greenfield, Pat and I made a plan for our evening with no child. I have two things I want to do, post and have a gin and tonic. I am not really supposed to drink because of the chemo and the drugs I take, but they told me I can have 4 oz. of wine on special occasions. So it's a pretty special occasion and I take the 4 oz. of wine to mean one drink of my choice. I have to be able to live a life here, people. 

Tomorrow we will sleep in a spend the morning any way we want. We have a goal to finish the bathroom (put up the hooks and towel bars, and clean up) and what used to be the Rotten Pink Room (we need to mop and move the tools out). The new name for the Rotten Pink Room seems to be the RP room. I will post pictures tomorrow nights, with special thanks to my brother Bill who started us off by priming the walls of the RP room. No small feat considering part of the ceiling is 16ft up.

Here is a picture of me with my new hair. I don't know why it's growing in, but here it is. I just hope that my hair is the only thing that is growing, if you know what I mean. More later. Have a great night.



No comments:

Post a Comment