Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shrooming

This is Pat. This is the mushroom she found today. It is called Chicken of the Woods.

I should also have a picture of my big full belly because we ate the heck out of that mushroom. Pat sauteed it with lots of yummy stuff and Ruth and I ate it with noodles, Pat had it with salad. I also made some marinated mushrooms with some nice old balsamic and grassy olive oil. They are devine. We will be eating them tomorrow. I can't wait.

Today was a good day. I feel like singing and blessing the day. I slept in until 9 - what a luxury. Took advantage of the fact that Bennett wasn't here and tidied the house. She is like a tornado - there was stuff everywhere. Put away the laundry, and went for a big shopping. I was done after that. After I put everything away, I had to lie down and be still. Shopping is a lot of work, walking down every aisle, putting stuff in the cart, taking it our, putting it in the car, bringing it in, putting it away. How do we all do this all the time? It's exhausting. We don't have delivery groceries yet, I hope it happens soon.

That's about it. Ruth is bathing Bennett. Pat is doing this and that. I am glad to be alive. We are going to see Harry Potter tomorrow. Another good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment