Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Here We Are in California

Here's a picture from the plane. We took it on Sunday. A lot has happened since then, but I don't have any other pictures.


Bennett was great on the plane. She will not believe me that we are in CA not England. I mean if Aunt Mary is here and we went on a plane, it must be England, right? Well, she is having fun none-the-less. There are so many wonderful cousins to hang out with and so her hair and basically worship, that she is having a blast. This very minute she a conked out after a day at the beach. The weather here is perfect, such a nice break from the sweltering weather we left behind.

I saw my oldest friend in the world on Monday. She is not old, but I have known her since we were born. We lost touch when we were about 18, but reconnected about 6 years ago. I could not help but bawl when I saw her and it was uper fun to catch up. She had 11 sisters and bothers and I have 4, so we had a lot to talk about. She also has a dreamy family - a daughter who wants to be an actor and a son who wants to be a baseball player and they are all working really hard for those things to come true.

That's about it for now. I need to rest my beach-weary bones. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ruth! Good to see you two. Miss you. Zeus and Toes are doing great. (Toes may be a little bored or lonely; but I pet her up while watching the beginning of Tangled today--have to keep up with Bennett. The fake mother in that movie is super-creepy.) Theo took Zeus out walking and a huge thunderstorm overtook them; she says Zeus was a very good soldier and wasn't troubled much once she took the lead. They were both sopping!
    Lots of love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and safe travel home. No baby yet although she's showing signs that it could be today or tomorrow. Shauna forgot how to speak Spanish for over a week. She can now speak again but this week is having trouble understanding it. All very interesting how pregnancy effects the systems. Will bring baby Marcos for a visit as soon as he is ready to take a ride south to the big city.

    ReplyDelete