Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, July 3, 2011

An Elder Flower Day

I am drinking Elder Flower Champagne that Pat and I made, waiting for the right moment to dig into the Elder FLower and Lemon ice cream that I just made. It tastes just like floral lemon meringue pie. Yum city.

I had a nice day, a perfect Sunday in my opinion. I feel great. I woke up at a normal time and had a great night's sleep (finally), took B to the grocery store where we bought lots of organic things and My Lil Pony treats. I talked to the vet who got robbed yesterday - he is a strong old guy to be back the next day. Pat took B to the flea market this morning and I took the time to try to clean up this mess of a house. It's great that we are all home more, but it's messier. B then went to Aunt Liz and Aunt Julie's house and had a blast. I worked on the new bathroom and Pat worked on her awesome railing she is welding for the balcony.

It's been a lucky and good day. We had a great meal with L&J and now I am going to relax. Just relax and be. I am going to bask in my luckiness and be.

No comments:

Post a Comment