Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, July 8, 2011

A little Bennett

Cousin Anna is here! My sister, Mary, is breathing a sign of relief that her 14 year old arrived all by herself from England. She is here for two weeks of art and craft camp at Snow Farm. She is a lovely and very fun girl to have around. Really, I should say young woman.

I didn't do much today except drive to Logan and back to get Anna. So here are move pictures of B.

Bennett and BFF Avy chasing bubbles.

Here's the Kitty Cake. It was yummy.

Love to you all and good night. Tomorrow swimming and picking up Cousin Carly, who is also going to Snow Farm. I can't wait to see what she and Anna make.  I love having artists in the family.

3 comments:

  1. Ruuuuth! I miss you. Just submitted my big deadline thing about when you posted. I hope I see a lot of you all this weekend. Nieces! Nephews! Snow Farm! Swimming! It's all very exciting. I hope I get to re-meet Anna. The other time I met her was probably nine years ago.
    Till tomorrow,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly is packing right now! She is very excited about seeing all of you tomorrow. I look forward to talking to you after she arrives in MA. Thanks so, so much! love, J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there to go for a swim and have an ice cream sandwich.

    Thanks for being such a good aunt!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete