Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beautiful Evening

It's been a gorgeous hot day here. I did some things, didn't do other things, Pat came home and we went for a dip at the club. Had a snack, Bennett peed on the potty at the club (yay!), came home, ate dinner and B fell asleep in the big cozy chair while Pat and I were having dinner. She just left the table and the next thing I know we ask each other "where's Bennett?" Here she is asleep on the chair.


And to catch you up, here she is on her birthday at the party in the park:


And in her Belle gown that Aunt Mary sent, hiding behind her lollipop:


I will post photos of the bathroom when it is done - Pat is painting the trim right now.  Good night, my friends, isn't my daughter great?

4 comments:

  1. Wow Bennett must have had an excellent day to have passed out like that. What a cutie she is!

    This is Anna's last day at school. She's packed and ready to go. I've got some tea for Theo & Ruth now that I remembered what kind I brought over last time.

    Mary

    PS - Gin and elderflower champagne is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the best of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Bennett on her birthday. She looks like she did in the pictures you gave me for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete