Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Worried? Not Worried?

I have been thinking a little bit about my scan results. I mean that literally. Just a little bit here and there. I never received a confirmation call or letter about my appointment with Dr. B. this Tuesday, so now I am worried my appointment is somehow screwed up. And that seems to be worrying me more than the results. And in a deep way I don't really want to miss chemo. Boy, I never thought I'd be saying that.

So, I will keep you all posted on the worrying and the results as they arrive.

Pat and I are sitting on the couch. The night is lovely. The moon full and gorgeous. Bennett called it the milk and cheese moon. We had a great dinner with lots of Aunties - Ruth, Liz, Julie. And Julie and Liz's niece Grace and her partner Melinda. Bennett was super and we all had a good time and I ate too much. Don't tell Dr. B. He is on me about my weight. Last time I told him I was not going to spend the rest of my life on Weight Watchers. Imagine that, what a drag.

Again, I had a nice day. B and I farted around this morning while Pat continued her intrepid work on the trim for the balcony. She is determined to get it done so I can post pictures. She is particularly proud of the floor which looks amazing with her handmade steel railing.

More later. Life is good today. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment