Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, September 9, 2011

A Day of Not Much

Bennett woke up with the fever this morning, so we had a very quiet day today. Lots of liquids and tylenol gave B the same amount of energy as usual, but I was strict and made her stay in all day. She was really good, and Pat had some time to work on the trim on the balcony. I did some knitting, watched Harry Potter 1 for the hundredth time, ate too much from the goodie box I got for my birthday from my sisters and brother. Let's just say the little cake didn't make it past day two of possession of said box of goodies.

A question. Is is bad to let your kid have cake for breakfast when they are sick? Not that I would ever do such a thing.

So I am feeling good. Worried a smidgen about getting the cold. I spent some time wiping down the house with bleach wipes. I even did the front door knob. I am sure I will be fine, it's just that B is exposed to so many germy kids. And whenever I get a cold I have to take antibiotics and a lecture from Dr. B. As if I could help getting a cold - we already wash our hands all the time. It will be what it will be.

I must take some time to finish the movie P and I are watching - Sherlock Holmes. Another great recommendation from Mary. Have a great night. Keep your loves close to your heart tonight. It's a good night for it - as is every night, if you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment