Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, September 2, 2011

Better? Getting There

Ah, as every chemo cycle has been, I feel okay, then like crap run over by a truck, then a little better. I am at the little better stage. Pat took Bennett all over town to give me time to recover. They went to the B's school's open house, clothes shopping, the club, and who know where else. It was nice because they came home in between and I got to see them. It was good, I finished my book, took a nap, talked on the phone a bit.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. It will be my birthday, Pat will be teaching, Bennett will be with Aunts Ruth and Theo. I am mostly looking forward to tomorrow because I know I am inching my way to feeling better - and I predict tomorrow is the turning point.

I don't have any thing really to say. I am happy to be 46, grateful that I am alive. Hoping to see 47, 48, 49, 50...why stop there?


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ruth. I surely hope tomorrow is a better day. I bet it will be.

    Hugs-

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday! A beautiful day for a beautiful person! Can't wait to say happy birthday at 56, 66, etc.!
    love,
    Beryl

    ReplyDelete