Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whoa, What a Day

Today I had the day to myself while B was in school and P was teaching. What did I do? Did I do the sensible thing to do and rest? No. Of course not. I did a million things and you can't really tell, the house was remessed up when B came home. I watched her peel off one shoe, the other shoe, one sock, the other sock, her jacket - all in a line from the front door to the iPad.

B and I went shopping after school and got winter dresses and these crazy white patent leather boots with furry pom-poms. She was beside herself when she saw them. I think they are the kind of boots that you remember for the rest of your life.

I love those boots.

2 comments:

  1. She sure is an Imelda Marcos in the making. I love how she loves to dress up--she always has the best shoes. she's stylin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne's yellow boots...

    M Xx

    ReplyDelete