Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Posting with Pump and Cream Puff

Or shall I say, Cream Puffed as it is now gone.


The cream puff is from Mama Jean who sent it home with Bennett from the Big E. She was at the Big E for 6 hours and was a disaster when she got home, but I think she had fun. She came in the house tooting a plastic horn and showing me her new stuffed donkey - who I wrongly called Eyore. We didn't get many details, but like I said, I can only guess she had fun.

I, on the other hand, went to the Big C. I was also about 6 hours. I didn't get any stuffed toys or horns. Oh well. This new drug doesn't make me as tired at the end of the day which is a nice change. The steroids make me into a bear - eating-wise.  I have to say that I hate fricking chemo. It's a huge drag. It makes me really sad - I had to big cry on the way home. Poor Pat. And poor me. Really having a pity party here. 

There is not much to report. I didn't see Dr B today, so it was just the nurses, Pat, me and other balding people. Tomorrow acupuncture and head straightening with Nancy.

Anyone out there have the 6th book in the Cherub series we can borrow? It hasn't been released in the US yet and the used copies on Amazon are about $50. Anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Wow--that looks like a fabulous cream puff! What's the cherub series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw that cream puff my pulse increased and the green eyes of envy appeared. That looks exactly like my sugar fantasy. God I love sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you weren't supposed to eat anything bigger than your head?

    We hate chemo for you and if we could beat it up for you, we would.

    Anna & I will get on the Cherub problem.

    M Xx

    ReplyDelete