Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Short One

I just don't have it in me for a long post. And you are probably tired of trying to make through the long long posts I've been doing.

All I have to say tonight is through my sorrow I must continue to fight. I can't lie down to relax because I get too scared, I have a new technique of trying to remember first and last names of characters from old TV shows. That does take some concentration. But I can't seem to get over how sad I am. I feel sort of broken inside and feeling physically sick doesn't help at all. And I feel guilty for wasting my precious time. It's a hard place to be. I can't tell you how much it sucks.

So that's the truth for me today. It won't always be like this and I have to remember that with all my heart. Let's all pray for a better tomorrow. I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth-

    I know you will continue to fight. I think you just have to get through this very hard part and the enormous disappointment and sadness, which is completely natural. Don't feel guilty about wasting your time ... it seems necessary to grieve and let your emotions be what they are.

    Oh, how I wish I could make things better somehow. I am about to go to bed, but before I close my eyes, I will say a prayer for a better tomorrow.

    Love, Sandy

    ReplyDelete