Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, February 28, 2011

Now I Want a Hamburger

What to say? I am feeling better than ever. I have a nice plan for tomorrow to work on the the finishing touches on the new bedroom - the closet needs paint and a door knob - you get the picture. Then we are going to work on the old bedroom so that it will be nice for B. The floor is terrible horrible (as B would say) and the paint needs to be freshened up. It's nice to get the rooms ready so we can finally have two real bedrooms. Now I have it in my mind that we need to a guest room. Hah, let's get the bathroom done first.

I don't really have much to report. I had a very nice day. I slept in, hung out, ate nice things, played with Bennett, played with Pat. It was all very good. Tomorrow I will get my hamburg (as they call them out here), because I can. What a wonderful thing.

2 comments:

  1. Bob has been on a quest for the best hamburger in NYC. He may have a place or two in mind for your visit.

    I'm so grateful to know you're feeling so good! Sending thoughts and prayers to keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have it with a chocolate malt. Drool.

    Am so happy to hear that you're feeling good- you're doing a great job of looking after yourself.

    ReplyDelete