Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Long Lovely Day

Today was like a vacation day. Pat brought B to school and I picked up the house for Laureen, our stellar cleaning lady. I took off a little early for reflexology and went to get cat food at the pet store that also carries gardening supplies. I breathed in the idea that I might be growing flowers this summer and bought some seeds. Just a few, and some seeds for snap peas because I can never get enough of those. I thought of green growing things just makes me so happy to know that I am going to be alive this summer. How bold am I?

I stopped at the Goodwill because I had 20 minutes and got a sweat shirt for P and a pink polka dotted pillow case for Bennett. I am happy not to be afraid of the Goodwill anymore. Saw Magic MaryAnn for a wonderfully relaxing session and on to home where my job was to relax and rest and make sure that I could make it to Bennett's drumming performance tonight. She totally rocked. She was the perfect blend of attentive and goofy. My heart booms with love for her and I was so proud of her.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I'm breathing in your bold beautiful summer greens right along with you.

    Much love!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Bennett!!! love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's mini STOMP! Karen B

    ReplyDelete