Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, February 12, 2011

You Insert TItle Here

I had such a good day today. It's just ending because I am heading to bed. Just a quick overview and a hearty good night.

Taught my awesome class this morning. Everyone had a design, by the time we left everyone was cutting glass and being friendly. Nice energy in that group and the work is going to be beautiful.

Then I met Bob and Jim in Northampton for lunch. I had a burger. It's been so long since I had a burger that I just shut my eyes are tasted. It was delicious. We hung out in town, then came back here for hours of good talk. B&J charmed Bennett to the point that she asked if they could sleep over with her. Very sweet.

Tomorrow it's pancakes and eggs for breakfast and more good talk with B&J...if Bennett will share.

Good night to you all. I hope to have pictures tomorrow. What a blessing this day has been.

4 comments:

  1. WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Can't wait for breakfast. Sleep tight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruuuth...A burger! And Bob and Jim! What deliciousness. I look forward to seeing everybody today, bigtime.
    Lots of love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have so few friends in our life like Ruth: in an instant we are back in the last moment we saw one another, and even more so because of this blog. Pat, Bennett and Ruth all look so good! So does Zeus! We're trying hard not to wear Ruth out (any more than she wants to be). Being here feels so good.

    ReplyDelete