Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Day of Rest

The weather was filthy today. Snow on the ground when we woke up, rain most of the day and then snow again. I am sure the huge puddles will be frozen in the morning. It's all okay, really, because I spent the day inside feeling a little hungover- queasy and head-achy. Pat was a star and let me sleep in a bit, then took B to the Y. As soon as they left I was back in bed - for a two hour nap. It was totally necessary. I thought I was done with naps, I guess not.

I have class to teach tomorrow and I am pretty sure that I will feel better. I am willing to give a few days over to feeling crappy because of the chemo, but not every day. My bones are fine this time. I think it's because of the anti histamine. I just need a good night's sleep and little more time to get back into my groove. I have things I want to do, lot of things. My new motto is "now or never." It's pretty motivating.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Now or never" is a great motto! Even when it comes to napping and healing!

    Counting the minutes, ladies, until your visit!

    BTW the comment verification word I just received was "pundle," which is something I step in all the time.

    ReplyDelete