Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Forgot a Few Things

Chemo today. It went fine. The birthday girl was with me and all the nurses were nice to me. But there are a few things that I forgot. I forgot that my nose runs the first day, my eyes get a little twitchy and it burns when I pee (also the first day). I am super tired and will make this pretty short.

I am dedicated to the idea of not turning into a scared slug, so I going to get a good night's sleep and take tomorrow as it comes- snow and all.

You guys are the best - thanks for the morale boost and the well wishes. I don't know what I would do without you all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy your time off from chemo was enough to make you forget all the side effects, and remember how much you love to eat and play and hope and spend time with P & B. Hang on to that!

    ReplyDelete