Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, January 7, 2011

Today I'll Be Sprung

Today I get to go home. I have met all the criteria for healing and now the real resting can begin. I haven't had pain meeds in about 18 hours and feel pretty good. They gave me something called torredol yesterday and I did not like it and I said stop no more. I will be sent home with meds, I am sure, but no more big crazy mind bending pain meds. A little anti anxiety meds are difinitely in order.

I had totally weird dreams and nightmares last night. They were so presistent, that I jus decided to encourage them. I figured I must be processing big things, at a deep level, so it needs to come out. That helped. I don't think fighting would have helped.

So now I will go home and continue to process and heal. I am already ready to call in my healers and I am looking.forward to getting back to church

More later to you all.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Ruth, that's great; you really are a speedy healer. It's much better to do the rest of your healing at home than in the hospital. I sent you a card on Wed- hope you get it before you leave!! I love the idea of calling in your healers-- they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are going home.! It is a good sign. Congratulations on a major battle. You are an inspiration. L-s

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Congratulations on being such a quick healer!! It will be great to be home, I'm sure. Keep up the good work!

    Peace,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, So good to hear your "voice" Happy Homecomming!! Home = faster healing for sure. All healing light to you. Congrats to you and Pat and Bennett for making it this far on your healing journey. Karen B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--it's amazing you're getting sprung early. We can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - how quick was that?! Good for you. I bet Bennett and Pat are super happy. You are amazing. I look forward to the chance to see you again.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! So glad you are getting sprung! Happy home-coming!
    -Beryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I figured I must be processing big things, at a deep level, so it needs to come out. That helped. I don't think fighting would have helped."
    ...I hear the thinking and courage of a warrior.

    ReplyDelete