Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am Wicked Tired

I am not going to post much. I will give you a thumbnail sketch of the day. Hang out, walk on the treadmill, almost finish priming the bookshelf, pick up Bennett from school (using the stairs to get to the classroom) and doing the after dinner dishes - all while feeling sad that Mary is leaving tomorrow.

We have to tell Bennett tonight. It's going to take her a while to get used the idea that Aunt M is not here anymore. I think we will all need a while.

Until then I am pooped to the max. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels to Mary! I've really loved knowing she has been there for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim! Am waiting to get onto plane home now.

    Ruth - It's great to have been there to watch you recover so remarkably. I've got such a good feeling about how this is going now.

    Thanks for the chance to improve my crossword skills so spectacularly. Did the LA TImes Tues crossword in 9 minutes!

    ReplyDelete