Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Harry Potty

Yep, we went to see Harry Potty or Peter Potter as Bennett likes to call him. It was fun fun fun. The movie was great. I felt fine the entire time and there weren't that many people in the theatre. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and it was nice to come out of the theatre and it was still light. Pat was the perfect date, as always.

I came home and picked out a pattern for making B some mittens. All of her mittens let the snow in, so I am making these with extra long wrist cuffs. Did some crosswords puzzles, tried not the scratch my belly off. It is still itchy as heck. I am hoping it's just a temporary thing. I may lose my  mind if it doesn't stop soon.

Then I had my evening slump - hits around 5 or 6. It's like all the world stops and I just want to get horizontal. I haven't been taking naps, which may explain why I slept almost 11 hours last night. We all did  - we all sleep until 9 am. This has got to be a record for Bennett. I am hoping for the same tonight. I don't have a lot of faith because she had marshmallows for dinner. Whoops.

Tonight some knitting, healing and maybe a little TV. I am going to have to read the last Harry Potter book now because the movie was so good and was only about half the book. I think I've only read book 7 once or twice. It's not like the others, I can safely say that I've read the first book about a dozen times.  My niece Anna is an actual HP expert. According to her mom, Mary, she wins contests about HP at school. Pretty cool.

I am getting my stitches out on Tuesday. I am looking forward to that - I think it will help with the itching. Let's cross our fingers.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me so happy to read your recent posts full of healing and enjoying good times with your family! Sending lots of non-itchy vibes from another Peter Potter fan,
    -Beryl

    ReplyDelete