Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

So far so good. I am liking 2011. Mary is here, Aunt Ruth just left after a nice long visit. Tomorrow we are off to Worcester for the night and some serious pooping.

I am not going to post long tonight. I am feeling fine and good with an underlying nervousness. Better than the other way around. Mary will be guest blogging for me Monday night, and I will not be posting tomorrow night. Well, if I do it will be a short one because I will only have the Ipad, and I don't like to post from the Ipad.

You all know what to do - keep the light coming. Your radiance will be blinding.

5 comments:

  1. Here is to all kinds of beautiful light shining onto and into you. You know it is -- you are held in light and love, always. Go forward, you brilliant one!

    See you after breakfast!
    Love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth- I lit a prayer candle for you today at that sweet church and will be sending as much light as I can muster tomorrow. And lots of prayers. Everything is going to be alright. Have a restful night tonight and strength for tomorrow.

    Love-Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth! Bob and I are praying for you, thinking about you, sending good healing healthy vibes your way. I look forward to hearing the prognosis in the next few days. Stay strong and positive. And know how much we love you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My love - I hope you read your comments in the early am- Bennett and I love you and wish we were with you now. We will be waiting for your return to our home. Feel us holding you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let us all know if you want some visitors. Many prayers go with you and with Pat and Bennett. Visualize me sprinkling fairy dust allover.! Sooth your eyelids, breath and bathe youself in kindness. Fly through this next battle knowing that the wind under your wings is blown by all those who care so much about you. L-S

    ReplyDelete