Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Posting with PopTarts

Another lazy day. Sat most of the day and got pretty bored by the end of it.

I did some crossword puzzles and am happy to report that my times did not change quite as much as I thought they would (in Mary's absence).

Tonight Bennett asked about Mary's other family. We are definitely going to have to visit M in England soon so B can see what Mary's other family is all about. She has, of course, met her cousins Alex and Anna. She mentions them every once and awhile, like she is remembering one of their visits. They are both gorgeous and fun and smart.

I am in fact eating a PopTart. How long has it been? Years. They are pretty delicious, I have to say. When Pat went to the store today I asked her to get me cookies. I also told her not to be stingy, because I have been having wicked cookie cravings. Not only did she get me three kinds of cookies, but also PopTarts and Frosted Flakes. My god, am I in a dream from when I was 10? The nice thing is I am trying to gain weight, that cream is good, Frosted Flakes with whole milk is in order here. I am happy to oblige.

Pat told me there hasn't been enough photography on the blog lately. I asked B if I could take come pictures of her in her ballet gear this morning. A big Nope, so I tried to post a video by her Aunt Julie who is in LA right now and missing her dog Lucy. Liz is too. I couldn't get it to work. Any tips?

I am going to finish my cross word and maybe watch a movie. I am not sure I can take it this easy for long. I think I am going to have to compromise between taking it so easy that I literally can't stand it anymore, and over doing it. I will keep you posted to how that balance works out. Isn't balance what everyone is trying to figure out all the time anyway?

2 comments:

  1. Focus some couch hours on researching why your video won't display in your post! That'll keep you occupied, but on your butt!

    I'll see if I can find an answer for you as well when I get back from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to balance a pop tart on the tip of my my toung!!! Good lord havn't had one of those myself in years. It is enjoyable hearing you talk about food and to read your reaction to every day things like chicken and avacado. I feel myself celebrating with you. Horray for cookies...and horray for your continued successful healing! Question, is farting still a doctors order for you? Cause pop tarts may cause toots! I'm just saying. :) Karen B

    ReplyDelete