Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Weekend

Well, it was a wonderful weekend, full of friends and visitors. Yesterday started out with Bennett bringing Sandy and Avy home from ballet class. Then Elizabeth arrived from VT, then Aunt Ruth came over. It was so fun.

It was so fun that today at noon I had to take a 3 hour nap. I intended to sleep only for an hour, but, well, it went on a little longer than that. I feel good and am looking forward to a quiet evening of not doing much. Tomorrow too.

Tomorrow night I will expound on my chemo worries, but I don't want to talk about it right now. I just want to bask in the end of such a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice weekend. Elizabeth looks nothing like you. Right. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you, as always! I thought I might see a pic of you and Elizabeth having a Mad Hatter's tea party or something. ha ha! Glad you had a nice weekend and good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete