Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, December 18, 2011

What Will Tomorrow Bring?

Nancy would say it's none of my business. That it is the future, and it's only God's business and we only have this one moment. And this one moment. And so on. It's a much more peaceful way to live. I have been trying to do that all day, but I can tell by the way I stink that I am stressed out. I just hope I can keep the stink away during my two hour appointment tomorrow.

I did virtually nothing today. Bennett and I had a PJ and TV day. We watched a lot of Princess Tutu and read books. She is a wonderful distraction and so much fun that I can honestly say that I enjoyed myself. There's nothing wrong with that!

I will have much more to report tomorrow. I hope. Any and all good vibes you can spare would be appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Ruth--

    Good luck tomorrow. Lots of good vibes coming your way from Roosevelt Ave. I will be anxious to hear what the DF folks have to say. I have been busy with work again all weekend, but if I can do anything to help resolve the insurance issue, please let me know.

    Love-Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got to read Princess Tutu. Sounds fun. I will have to do research and learn more about the princess. Thinking warmly of you.
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good vibes headed your way from SF.

    ReplyDelete