Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Posting with Granola on My Mind

What a day. We had another good one. Bennett and I woke up early and chatted, then I woke Pat up to remind her that she was going to let me sleep in. So I dreamily went back to bed. It was such a luxurious thing to do. The morning was spent making black bean and goat tagine. For those who don't know, goat is one of my favorite meats - so I make it quite a bit. Then off to the open studios. We really only stopped at Theo's. Her work was fascinating and we bought a woodcut print. I've been trying to get my hands on one of her prints for a long time, so I was a very happy shopper. Lunch with Ruth and a stop at Mt Tom's ice cream for a lolly for B and some ice cream for Ruth. I got some kind of candy that was called vanilla cupcake malt balls. That sounds good, right? They were nasty and I threw them away. And I love candy, they must have been bad.

Then I had another nap. And woke up to watch Barbie's Princess Charm School with B. It was about as good as it sounds. She loved every minute. As Barbie says, there is a princess in every girl. Well, we certainly have one living here.

And that's about it. Tomorrow we are planning to get our tree, but I am not sure we will be able to. We have a lot of other things going on. All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment