Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Castle at Belsay

Today we were supposed to get an early start, but B came in and said It is 11 A M, and then ran away. Again, I wasn't the only one asleep. So a morning of relxing and an afternoon trip to a fancy house and castle at Belsay. It was the gardens that were spectacular and it was a nice walk. I am getting up my walking mojo again and I like it.

I had a rough night last night, the sneaky thoughts were really ganging up on me. It must be becuase tomorrow is our lst day here and it is back to real life and real life decisions. Shoot. I was hoping to put that off a little while longer.

We all went out to a meal at a pub called the Angel. It was good and fun and there was plenty to drink. I am tired from the wind, the walk and the hard cider.

More tomorrow, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment