Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Thursday, December 8, 2011

An Off Day

It didn't start well. I couldn't get out of bed, I cried a lot, poor Pat had to help me pull myself together. We made a list of things for me to do today and that's what I did. When I felt like I was going to break down again, I just looked at the list. I got all the mending done, changed the sheets, did some laundry - like that, not too taxing. I picked up B from school and took her to Nick's Nest. I got to talk to one of the guys who works there that I like a lot, Teddy. He is newly in love and that is wonderful to witness.

There is some good news here. Other than I am alive, have lots of love around me, and I am not in pain. Those are all good. I have an appointment at Dana Farber on the 19th. I have a PET scan on Jan 10th. I am very interested to meet the doctor that Dr B referred me to. I am also praying to God that DF takes my insurance. We shall see.

I am also so happy to be off chemo. I feel like the poison is leaving my system. I know it was good, saving my life, blah blah blah, but it feels good. I think the next thing I need is a massage to help the rest of it out.

Tomorrow the only thing I know I am doing is taking B to school. Pat is working her butt off on the basement - studding out new walls. What a stud. I keep you posted on what else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment