Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Laziest Day

Today I did virtually nothing. I took a shower, I sat down for awhile, I fell down the stairs, realized I was okay, sat for awhile, watches Star Wars while sitting, went for a short walk to look for P and B who had gone to the big park, and then sat awhile. I just helped finish a birthday cake for the party tonight, but now I am sitting. No one is home except cousin Alex who is studying for his final exams of high school.

Bennett has been suffering from homesickness. She misses the big bed and Zeus. The little boy next door loves b, she is not so sure, but loves that they have three guinea pigs in their backyard. Where mary lives is so beautiful it's almost hard to take in. Lots of green everywhere, a river, bridge, flowers and lots of peace and quiet. I may never come home.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ruth- be glad that you guys are safe and sound in England right now, as a tornado swept through downtown Springfield today and smaller tornado-like circulations touched down in the area. Lots of damage along Main Street, especially in the South End. Avy and I hunkered down in the basement for the repeated tornado warnings. Brad drove right through the "debris field" of the tornado on the way home from work, passing through Springfield. A 7-foot tree limb passed right in front of his windshield. we are watching the news now and so far it seems there are no fatalities or major injuries, thank God.

    How did you fall down the stairs? Glad you are OK. Mary's place sounds dreamy. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Miss B will make sure you come home. I was bummed to miss your Skype call!!

    ReplyDelete