Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All is Well

I am going to write a super quick post to say the chemo went fine. Ruth and I had a good time catching up and I was pretty wiped out last night. I didn't have the energy to do anything but lie around and moan. It was pretty irritating for everyone.

Today I did too much and need to go to sleep. The weird thing is I can never get that good a night's sleep the day of chemo - I know it's the steroids, but I hate it. I am hoping for better tonight.

Today Bennett must have heard the phase "no more Mr. Nice Guy" because she kept running up to me and saying Mom-o, no more Mr. Night Sky. I like her version better.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, man, Bennett is cute! I'm totally going to steal her version of that saying.

    I hope you get a good rest tonight and that you're feeling better every day.

    Peace,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ruth -- it's balance for you, girl: Do some, don't do too much, okay? Missing you and B while under the hand of the dentist and The Office today. How's your fabulous bathroom? Take it easy, rest easy, see you soon.
    Lots of love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete