Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, June 13, 2011

Chemo a domani

That's Italian, I was tired of just saying chemo tomorrow. I will be using different languages now to describe chemo tomorrow.

Yep, chemo tomorrow and I am as ready as I can be. So that's that.

It's late and I am tired. I had a nice day hanging out with Bennett. We spent the morning puttering around and the afternoon at the farm. It was story hour day and that part was kind of boring, but we picked strawberries and peas and she ran around and got filthy. It was good. We hung out with BFF Avy and Sandy and it was great to just be there on a this beautiful day.

Pat is taking a class at Snow Farm. She is so excited. I am so happy to see her so excited, and I also feel bad that I have chemo and that is going to make it so that Pat can't stay for the whole class every day. I am going to try really hard to make it so she can attend as much as possible. It's a perfect bridge between the end of her job and being at home - leaving with the excitement of making art.

I almost forgot, the plumbers came today and we now officially have a second bathroom. No lights yet, but running water and a toilet that flushes. Very exciting. Of course the new bathroom makes the old bathroom look really shabby. Even Pat thinks so.

So, take a moment and say a prayer that chemo goes okay - a nice thought, a good vibe, whatever, I will take it.

5 comments:

  1. We're sending you good vibes for tomorrow--maybe because you haven't been for awhile, it will have less of an impact on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woosh-- good vibes just came your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to throw in a little Italian:

    Ruth, spero che tutto va bene oggi con la chemioterapia. Spero di vederti il Venerdì.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending lots of love....& pug snarfs as they are very healing.

    ReplyDelete