Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Lot of Rest for the Weary

I slept until 9 or so and hung out with my brother, sis-in-law, and niece. They went sight seeing and I went back to bed, until 1 pm. I needed it, I think, because I am still tired enough to go to bed at my normal 9 or 9:30.

Bennett spent the day with Aunties Liz and Julie. I don't yet know what they did, but I bet it was fun. And it was Aunt Julie's birthday two days ago and I didn't know. So a big Happy Bday to her - and many many more!

I don't have much to write. I am good. I am tired, I am alive. All things good. The only things is I appear to be inarticulate tonight. Better tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope you're having more energy today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you're feeling less tired now. Love to everyone. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well Ruth. Miss reading your daily entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth,
    I would like to visit if you are up to it. I could come on Thursday during the day and bring Brady.

    I love your blog and keep up to date with it. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

    Linda Kimball (Sue's mom)

    ReplyDelete