Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Posting with Hot Fudge

Yes, to those of you who live near me you might be thinking, ugh, hot fudge - it's 100 degrees out there. That's true, but it's delicious and what I want. I am all about what I want these days. As you might have read in yesterday's post.

I don't have much to report - it's been a sweaty day. I went to Springfield to drop B off at school and I saw a lot of storm damage. It was really humbling. We were very lucky that the storm didn't hit us, it was only a few miles away tho, and that reminds me of how lucky we are.

What did I do today? I went to Trader Joe's and got gas, painted all the trim for the new bathroom. I will install it on Thursday. I seem to have a full schedule tomorrow, thought I didn't mean for it to happen. I will tell you about it tomorrow.

I had a couple of great conversations with  my sister Mary today, I talked to my mom too. All good. When B and I got back from school, we filled the little pool, B went skinny dipping and I got to put my feet in. It was fab, only fabber when Pat got home and brought us a apple and cheese snack. It was a perfect summer evening.

2 comments:

  1. Skinny dipping with cheese & apple snacks on a summer's day! Can that be topped? Only be adding a cold cider or glass of white wine. Mary Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, great to stumble on your blog! Best of luck with everything. Have you heard of FAMEDS? Freedom of Access to Medicines is the non-profit leading the effort agains the FDA from disproving Avastin this month as 17,500 women are surviving on the drug. Please sign and share the urgent petition: http://fameds.org/petition.php

    ReplyDelete