Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday, Wednesday So Good to Me

We all woke up early because Bennett did. 6:30 and it was still pitch dark. She was in a gabby mood so while Pat slumbered, B and had some time to talk. It was fun, she is so interesting. She has gotten into the habit of telling me her dreams. They are mostly about school and her friends there. Pat had jury duty, so we all had to get up and make sure P&B had everything they needed for the day. I was planning on sleeping in, but I helped B put on her new party dress (another tag sale find) so she could wear it to school. She looked darling and very fancy.

A sort of non-sequitir, Pat and me in CA in front of cacti.

I left the house at 9, when Laureen arrived to clean the house. I have the family guilt thing - I just can't sit around while someone else is working. That is not entirely true anymore, but it's still there. So I did all the errands I could think of before acupuncture- bank, gas, goodwill drop off and I found a nightie for B and some Levi's, talked to Mary, then I talked to Ruth, then it was time for acupuncture. Nancy never ceases to amaze me. She really helps me live in the moment and stay in my own business. I just feel more alive after I talk to her.

Of course that was this morning, so many hours have past that I am going a smidge downhill. Oh well. I am grateful for this day. And that Pat didn't get picked for a jury. I have to drop my pump off tomorrow, which means I will be free again for another 12 days. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. O yea I have been praying, it is working. God is good. We are leaving to Baltimore on the 17th and we need some praying to. Hope is a live yeepyyy.Love you all. Barbara

    ReplyDelete