Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Report on Three Days

I am just going to give a synopsis on the past three days. They have all been busy and good. I feel great and already feel sorry that I have to have chemo on Tuesday. Nancy would say that I don't know that the chemo is going to knock me down, but I pretty much do. And I am going to be sad to miss the days I am recovering from it. Blah blah blah cancer.

Thursday Pat and I hung out and it was fun. We met Sandy and Avy at the park and had a blast. The day was gorgeous.

Friday we went to the farm and it was a beautiful day and that was fun. We went to an Amenorrhea party at Liz and Julie's and we ate like queens. Bennett had blast because all her MA aunties were there.

Today Pat went to work out at the Y and called to tell me there was a big tag sale there. I asked B if she wanted to go buy some new clothes and off we went. She picked out some very pink and very cute things and I left there feeling like we scored in a big way for very little money. After that we picked up Pat and Aunt Ruth and had an adventure at the Ashfield Fall Festival. We spent the whole day there - even closed the place down. We were lucky enough to hook up with Sandy and Avy. We said we were going to meet and to call each other when we got there - not knowing there was no phone reception. We saw good music, ate treats, I got a new spoon, looked at really good old junk at tag sales, and we all bought apples. The weather was in the 80s and the leaves have not turned yet, so it was a little hard to get that fall feeling, but it was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow, who knows? Lots of laundry and cleaning up after these busy days. Or maybe we will all sleep in a laze about. It's hard to know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruthy, I'm so glad you had a good day.Susie and I will be traveling to Baltimore on the 17th of this month. I love all my girls and you are one of them. Love you Barbara. (Mrs. Vago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the Ashfield Fall Fest on Saturday too! So sorry we didn't see you. We were there early in the day. What a beautiful weekend! I'm so glad you were feeling great and enjoying it. Sending good strong thoughts for you on Tuesday.
    -Beryl

    ReplyDelete