Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Little of Everything

My first thought about the title for today was A Whole Lot of Nothing, but with some thought I decided that wasn't true. I am still sick, which is a big fat bummer. I decided that today I would stay in and get better. I stayed in, but I am not really better. My chest is very heavy and my cough is deep. I just want to get though this virus, so I can get through the next chemo so I can be done feeling crappy for awhile.

So, getting back to today. I did a little of a lot of things, I read, I tidied, I supported Pat while she replaced the broken garbage disposal and Sandy and Avy came of visit. It was great to talk to Sandy and of Bennett was is Avy heaven. It was, all in all, a good day.

That's about it. I am a little worried that is lung thing is going to land me the hospital. I have a goal of not going to the hospital for a least a year - and that started on Jan 3 (the date of my surgery). Of course I've been worried about pneumonia and all those other scary things. That is why I am staying close to home (hah! I haven't left in days) and trying to take it easy. Right now I am making chocolate mousse. I'll let you know how it is.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you guys today. Just what I needed to get me out of that little funk. Thank you. (I did not make it to water aerobics, but that's OK). I am hoping that chocolate mousse will prove to be just the right medicine for that cough. Sweet dreams!

    Love-Sandy

    ReplyDelete