Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, October 10, 2011

F-ing Chemo Tomorrow

You know what I mean. I have been nervous and half-crabby all day about it. I feel great, and the idea that I will be pumped full of drugs that alter my body and mind really bums me out. And I have to see Dr. B. tomorrow and I am sure he's going to give me shit for something. Getting a virus, not losing weight, something.

I am not going to go on and on, but I am tempted...

I had a great day. Park, Sandy, Avy, good snacks, Pat. It was nice. Now I am to bed. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be with you in spirit tomorrow, Ruth! Pass the day easy.
    Lots of love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. We send you good wishes for tomorrow. Love, Julie and Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've emailed you something that I hope will distract you if you feel like crap.

    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ruth- Another fun day yesterday. Avy LOVES that Eskimo dress (I think I am supposed to say Inuit)!! She wanted to put it on first thing in the morning. Maybe I can get the other one cleaned now! Thank you.

    I am thinking of you both today and hoping that all goes as well as possible today and over the next few days. We are here if you need us.

    Love-Sandy

    ReplyDelete