Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Posting with Truffles

Well, does it count if I just finished eating them? I say yes, because the memory of the chocolate is still on my tongue. What a good day I had today. Shopping for frames and bean bag chair was a big success. I came home and did most of the things on my list. I have always found it profoundly satisfying to cross things off the list as I go. The one thing I didn't get done (cleaning out this giant hutch the our friend Susan gave us) will be done tomorrow. There is a ton of stuff in there and we are going to give it away at the tag sale. It's just too big. Susan used to call it the behemoth, which is just about right.

I had an awesome afternoon and evening playing with B. When I picked her up from school she told me she had been worried about me today. That she had a bad dream about me. That and that she loved me with all of her heart. I think it's the presence of the pump. Thank goodness it's going back tomorrow. But I have to say, it was super fun to just play and talk and play and talk all afternoon and evening. She has so much interesting stuff to say, I could listen her all day. Every day.

Tomorrow to Worcester and some hutch cleaning. Sounds more than reasonable. Here's to all of us a reasonable and lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Pump or not, Bennett's intimate attention and sharing with you are an amazing gift, to both of you.

    ReplyDelete