Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bloggin' with my Fuzzy Noggin


Here I am with my fuzzy head. It's exactly 1/2 inch all around. Bennett said she liked me hair a little bit longer - in those words. Well, I hope I keep some of it for her sake. The top seems pretty full still, the side will need sunscreen because there is not much there. Oh well. It's soft and fuzzy and may get me a military discount . My friend Ruth reminded me that now I get to prove that my mead is a good shape - as I professed on this blog so many months ago.  The hair dresser told me to feel better soon. I actually feel dine. That's the rub - how can I actually be this fine and still have cancer? A question with no answer.

Scan tomorrow. Lots of prayers and good powerful thoughts please. That's all I ask. Good night to you all.

4 comments:

  1. Bennett misses the Heat Miser do-- it was a cute look! But the buzz cut suits you, too. Prayers coming tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good! We'll be thinking about you tomorrow and hope the tag sale is distracting enough for you not to be worrying about the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title of this post!

    And love you. You've got my good thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. Don't forget your little pink paper umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cut looks great as do you. I am sending all good thoughts to you today and really, every day. See ya this weekend. If plans change for this weekend, let me know.
    Love
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete