Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, November 25, 2011

There Will Always Be a Better Day

That is what my friend TC says. She's right, and I love her for it. I have known TC since we were babies, and now we are old farts. Maybe I should only speak for myself. Plus we are not nearly as old and farty as we could be.

Today was better. I am still tired and have the headache that hangs around for a week or so. But I spent quite a bit of time out of bed, and even made pumpkin custard with B tonight. I took a shower and then took a two hour nap. It's never clear what's going to wipe me out.

B had a great day with wonderful Aunt Ruth. They went to a balloon parade, a puppet show, had lunch out and visited Santa and the Snow Queen. She came home crawled into my napping spot and fell asleep. She has been very attentive while I've been recovering. I think it's stressful for her, I hate that. This time she thought I was going to get more surgery. She was surprised when I came home. I try to be really clear and honest with her, but sometimes she just gets her own ideas. I wish I could just wipe it all from her mind. And while I am atnit, wipe it all from my mind and body.

Thanks for the emails and comments. They really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment