Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, November 11, 2011

Spare Me

Really what I thought I was doing was sparing you all. I've been in the usual chemo funk. Sleeping, moaning, groaning. Generally being out of it. I am getting better. I am out of bed. I showered, I changed the sheets. These are all things that let me know that I am getting out of the funk.

Jessica had the little Ruthies two days ago. They are no longer the the little Ruthies, but Mathilda and Stella. They are gorgeous, I have seen pictures. I can't wait to meet them in person.

And while we are on the good news part of the post, the once big tumor in my abdomen was described as "tiny" on Tuesday. If the big tumor is now tiny, what has happened to the tiny tumors? Could they be gone? We will find out on the next scan. I'll keep you posted.

Not much else to report - Mary and Libby are on there way. Pat and Bennett are picking them up at the airport and Wellesley. I can't wait to see them.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the fog is lifting. Fingers, toes, strands of hair, eyes, everything crossed for good news on the scan, whenever it may be. Have fun with your sis and niece and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Brad is working all day tomorrow and I am solo with Avy. P and B probably will be busy with your family, but I am planning on taking Avy to a literacy event at the Children's Museum from 1-4-- free admission and some other activities tomorrow. If anyone wants to go, give me a ring.

    ReplyDelete