Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, November 14, 2011

Chocolate Monday

A short post - a good day.

We did a lot of things. I overdid it a little bit and am now pooped. We all stayed up until 10:30 last night watching the Hangover. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. But that really did me in, as I was up at 7:30 to get B to school.

Mary and I had a good day, Pat had most of the day to herself. We went to Costco and bought too many things, and then I had to rest. Then we went to get Bennett. took her to B&N and I overdid it again and had a hugely uncomfortable hot flash. Time to go home. Mary cooked another amazing meal and now I am going to bed. I feel good. Happy that the drugs are working. Feeling like I got a second chance. And am so grateful.

BTW, the chocolate was on the ice cream and it was good.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see a picture of you and Mary! I miss you two! love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete