Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, November 28, 2011

Posting with Popcorn

Just a quickie to let everyone know that all is well. I am hanging out with a nice big bag of cheesy popcorn. B is asleep and P is working. And I am going to bed soon. I didn't schedule my day as well as I could have and now I am pooped. I should have taken a nap, but didn't. But I was out and about in the world and it felt good. I got the oil changed, got my poor abuse glasses adjusted. The one big thing I realized today is that my eyes always hurt and my glasses are out of date. I need to call the eye doc. I am sure it will help to get some new lenses.

Not much else to report. B is lovely and amazing. She is learning so much and will be in kindergarten next year. Can you believe it? Pat is my rock and I am the luckiest person in the world to have her. I am grateful for my life.

2 comments:

  1. New lenses will definitely help - remember sharp focussed colours? Leaves on trees?

    Glad to hear that you're feeling so well that you're exhausting yourself rather than just being exhausted.

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to get you some extra sharp Cuba cheese, guaranteed to chase the blues away.

    ReplyDelete