Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Post 390

Can you believe it? 390 posts, that is crazy. And you all know I don't post every day, so it's been, well I know how long it's been - 16 months. Well, here's to another 160 months, at least. Right?

A good day today. Hung out in the morning with Aunt Ruth, Libby and Mary and Pat and Bennett, then P took B to swim. Mary and I took L to the lunch at Vihn Chau, our favorite Vietnamese hole-in-the-wall. It was delicious. I was so full, I couldn't really eat dinner. And that is saying something. Then, sadly, we had to take Libby to the bus so she could get back to her studious life. It was wonderful to have her and I am very sorry that we forgot to take a picture so I could post it. Dang. But here is one of me and Mary.



After that Mary and I came home and realized I was bored being in the house. So we went shopping at the mall. It was pretty exhausting - all that noise and stimulus. My goal was to get B a good night gown. It took some doing, but I was able to find a super cute fleece nightie at the Gap. I also found out how rare a good kid's nightie is. And of course I had to get the shoes that have kitty faces on the them. Bennett named them silver and pinkie. They are a little too big, but they will fit soon.

Dinner then bed. That's about it. I am looking forward to a good week ahead, with lots of energy and interesting things to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment