Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chemo, Second Day, Not as Sucky

I am trying something new, every time I think I feel yucky, I ask myself if I really feel yucky or is it just habit. It's been pretty interesting to discover that I often answer that I am not feeling as bad as I have in the past. That is not to say that I don't need naps and that the neuropathy hasn't moved to my lips, but at least I am not stuck in bed. And that is something to be thankful for.

I did my job today and when shopping for shiny clothes for B. I specifically went to get these glitter corduroys and pink satin jeans. Well, of course everything at the Gap was 60% off, so there was plenty of glittery things to get. She liked everything BUT the glittery cords and the satin jeans. She said they are for boys. I think she's been hanging out a gay bar.

Then I went off the get gas, the bank and acupuncture. Acupuncture was awesome is always. Then home for doing the bills and a nap. Why are naps so delicious and hard to wake up from?

That's about it. Tomorrow is my scan and I have to return the pump. I am pretty sure I am going to need a nap after that. I will have to drink the drink and have the drug that makes me have to pee, but at least I know what to expect. Then I will have my freedom back - from the handbag that I cannot put down, my pump.

2 comments:

  1. I suspected Bennett was hanging out in a gay bar when she said her Barbie doll was a boy. I'm glad you aren't feeling as yucky. We have our fingers crossed for the scan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that Bennett is hard to please!! Glitter cords and satin pants... I would have said you had a winner with those. maybe you can hold onto them and she will come around.

    Glad to hear that day two has been better and hoping that tomorrow brings even more normalcy. And of course, everything is crossed for the scan.

    Thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete